Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

Happy 2008! My friend Kimberly takes a picture like this (well, except it's her kids in the picture and not Jack) each New Year's Eve, and I meant to do it last year, but the printer wasn't hooked up or something like that and so I didn't do it. This year the printer was out of ink and the ink store was closed, so I dug out some stickers (would you have guessed that I have a stash of extra stickers?) and made our sign. No, that's not a Christmas tree still up in the background. And that's not an Advent calendar, either.

At dinner we discussed our resolutions. Jack wants to learn to do a cartwheel, I would like to get more organized, and Jay would like to retain some sanity. We shoot high here. Hope you all have a wonderful New Year!

No comments: