Friday, December 28, 2007

The Snowy Day, Part 2

We finally finished our lapbook for The Snowy Day! We had actually finished it a while ago, but in the rush of Christmas we never decorated the cover. Yesterday I found foam snowflake stickers for half-price at WalMart (and who doesn't need a tub of foam snowflake stickers?), so we finished our cover this afternoon.
The inside view. These are all activities and printouts from HomeschoolShare. One thing I did wrong was to place the poem booklet on the top flap--all the cards fall out when you flip the flap up.

Jack's snowman. I think this is really cute!

He knows the letter S!

Under the flap we did a little weather chart that I got from The Mailbox. I think you were just supposed to put a check in the box next to the kind of weather you were having that day, but I found the neatest weather stickers at Mardel (and who doesn't need a pack of neat weather stickers?), so we used those.

1 comment:

The Cloar Clan said...

Great job!! We're doing snow lapbooks in January!!