Thursday, January 24, 2008

Crayons and Crooning

Some days I really have trouble coming up with a title. It's like grant writing or something. Anyway, today started with storytime and errands. We got home in the early afternoon and got to work on putting together a box for the Valentine exchange we are doing. We even made some heart shaped crayons from all the old restaurant crayons I'd been saving. See? Sometimes I DO have a plan for the stuff I save!
The finished products

Testing them out

After dinner, Jack wanted to sing some songs.



For those of you who don't know him, no he does not normally put his teeth on his chin when he talks. That's special for the camera!

All day he was a little tired and this evening he seemed to be running a fever. He was asleep by 7:45 so I am trying to get some stuff done now. I hear him coughing and muttering, so it may be a long night!

1 comment:

RWBGMA said...

Jack, I loved your singing! And those crayons look great! Your Mom is super creative!