Thursday, March 13, 2008

All Around the Town

We went just about everywhere today! While I had my meeting this morning, Jack and Grandma went to storytime.
Ready to go!
They came back to meet me at the house and we went back to lunch at Victoria's. Jack ate his spaghetti piece by piece. By the time he was done I am not sure you could tell he had eaten any.

Our next stop was WalMart (where we found Underoos!!) and then to the mall. I found Jack the cutest dinosaur tie, but they had no shirts in his size--except at the other store on the other side of the city. So it was off on a little road trip.

Jack thought the car tables at the food court were pretty neat.

When we got home we tested out the croquet set we found at WalMart and played outside. I left to get a haircut and when I got back about two hours later, Jack and Grandma were still in the backyard.

Think he likes this game?

The truck from his first birthday still gets a lot of use. Thanks again, John and Angie!

We went to dinner and didn't get back until bedtime. It didn't take Jack long to fall asleep.

Tomorrow we are planning on sticking closer to home!

No comments: