Monday, March 31, 2008

Blast Off!!



Homeschool Share is announcing their Back to School Blast to encourage people to submit some new things to the site. I am thinking of trying out a couple of things, so I will keep you updated!

If for some strange reason you haven't visited the site, you have to check it out. A couple of years ago when I very first googled "homeschooling," this was one of the first sites I came to. Of course, I wasn't really going to homeschool, but they had such neat things, even for older kids, so I definitely needed to bookmark it for when I went back to work. But maybe in the meantime, just before pre-k started, maybe Jack and I would do some of the units for the younger kids. You know, just for something to do--not that we were really going to homeschool. That would be a little much. And then somewhere along the way we decided we really were going to do this, and I can't say enough about all the help Ami has offered. This is a great site!

Now get to work so I have more cool free stuff to choose from and you can win great prizes!! : )

No comments: