Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Nonsense! I'm always careful!

The title doesn't really have anything to do with anything; Jack just said it today and I thought it was funny, especially coming from this three year old tornado of a child.

This morning we had a meeting and then we went to the book fair at our friend's school. Jack thought it was wonderful and he picked out a new Corduroy book, two new Henry and Mudge books, and No, David! He thinks David is hysterical.

A little singing time.

Even though it was REALLY windy we went to the park since the weather is supposed to get bad tomorrow. We met up with some friends there and Jack had a blast.




At the park we found the same kind of seeds we had found on the nature walk we took at the museum. Jack collected tons of them and put them in our bag.

At the store this morning he got a new timer toothbrush. You can't see it in the picture, but it flashes for the length of time they are supposed to brush. He tells me he will brush a lot because he doesn't want to get holes in his teeth.

He is finally asleep--it took so long that I dozed off, too. Did I mention that he was up again at 6:45?? Now I am doing a little work on the computer (tonight it's to the tunes of Streetcore) and then I am off to scrapbook.

No comments: