Wednesday, April 2, 2008

PBJ Day!

Today is National Peanut Butter and Jelly Day, so guess what we had for lunch? We got a cutter at the grocery store that cuts sandwiches into two dinosaurs; today the jelly oozed out and kind of made it look like they had head wounds. That didn't deter Jack, of course.

After lunch we ran some errands and played at the library. Jack was very excited because a book the librarian had put on hold for him had come in.


It rained most of the afternoon, but we're hoping it dries up some for our zoo class tomorrow. I think I'll bring the rain boots just in case.

Jack is in the tub now and I am listening to him and some music. Since I have this done I am going to try to put in some serious time cleaning my closet tonight!

1 comment:

RWBGMA said...

He looks just like you did in that last picture with the building blocks!