Wednesday, April 30, 2008

They Hatched!

The baby robins I posted about last week have hatched!

I think their eyes are a little creepy looking, but they are really cute when they open their mouths. They would open their mouths whenever they heard the leaves move back.No food?? Three disappointed little robins! Don't their beaks even look a little turned down at the corners? haha
We watched the mama bringing worms over, but we never got to see her actually drop the worms in. And yes, I watched a long time. I am stalking that poor little robin family! They are just too neat!
We will be back this weekend, so stay tuned for more pictures!

2 comments:

deleise said...

So cool, Jen!!! I think we have some too, but I can't see in the nest, it is right under the roofline.

Edwena said...

Very cool! Thanks for sharing.
Edwena