Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Changes

I'm back! We went home for a few days and it seemed weird not to be updating the blog each night. As many of you know, I started this blog to keep Jay updated while he was in Kuwait. Now that he's home, I am going to be making some changes. I'll still update it fairly frequently, but it won't just be "What We Did Today" posts all the time. Hopefully they will be a little more reflective and interesting, but I'm not making any promises. I have ideas for several posts floating around in my head, so hopefully I will get to some this week. I am also planning on changing my header and colors and making it so that you don't have to have a Blogger ID to leave a comment. I know you all are on the edges of your seats!

We have had a few big changes already in the past week. Obviously, Jay's homecoming has been a wonderful change. Jack was very happy to see him at the airport and followed him around very closely for the rest of the day. I was told several times that certain things were "for boys only!" and that I should go do something else. On a sad note, Jay's grandpa passed away last week just about two days before Jay got back. We went home for several days for the services and though we are sad that he's not here anymore for us, we know that he is in a better place.

This year will also be full of changes. This is Jay's last year in the Air Force and then we will have some say in what we do--for the first time since 1998! We may be moving, and for all of you who have been asking, yes, we may be having another baby. (Jack thinks we should have two, but we'll have to see about that.)

It has been a long weekend and a late night, so I'm off to bed now, but hopefully you will start seeing some changes here before the week is out!

2 comments:

RWBGMA said...

I vote for two!

grannok43 said...

I'm so glad that Jay is back and your little family is back together.
Sorry about grandpa Jack.
I know he would be proud of how your little Jack Henry uses his name.
I'm like Grandma 2 additions sound good!!!
God Bless U 3
Ethel