Wednesday, June 4, 2008

At Last!

The new exhibit finally opened at the museum, so we took advantage of Jay's last day off to go and check it out. It is really well done--my pictures do not do it justice at all!

This is part of what you see at the front. Jack was excited to see another bobcat--he noticed it immediately.





The Super Croc exhibit is also there right now.


Is there something in your eye, son?



My plan is to use some of the pictures to make a little museum scavenger hunt before we go back next week. I know that I got pictures of several displays he will recognize and some will be a little more difficult. Since most trips to the museum include about three passes through each area we should be able to find them all!

If you would like to see some more Summer Adventure Box ideas, check out Heather's guitar and habitat boxes. She has some great ideas for the bigger kids!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I just want to say I LOVE the new header!! Awesome!! Would you believe my blog began with the same template last year? Green and all...

Thanks for the adventure box plug too. Two more to do tonight before bed!

Heather W

Brandy said...

Hey! Which museum is that exhibit at? It looks really COOL!!!