Friday, November 21, 2008

Baby Answers

Now I'm getting text messages for details and I have no clue how to send text messages, so I thought I'd post some details here!
  • I'm due June 7. That should make planning Jack's party fun, because his birthday is June 10.
  • Jack seems mildly interested, but he was more excited about getting a new Madagascar toy in his Happy Meal after we went to the doctor. At least he was not negative about it, so that's good.
  • I'm not finding out if it is a boy or a girl. Last time, Jay knew, but I didn't. He says he doesn't know if he'll find out this time. We don't really have a preference either way, so it's all good.
  • I'll have the baby at the hospital down the street. Heavily drugged.
  • We haven't agreed on any names yet. If it's a girl, her middle name will almost definitely be June. The name I liked for a boy was August, and I don't think Jay is going to go for that since it won't be born in August.
  • We have known for just over a month, though I suspected it for a while before that.
  • Jay has signed up for three extra months with the Air Force, so we won't be moving with a one month old. That's good.
  • Jay is not delivering this baby. He's a little out of practice since they don't do OB in the clinic here. He is apparently still good at heart rates, though.
Those are all the questions I can think of....If I missed something, let me know!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Congrats! I didn't even know!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awwwww! So happy for you all!

Jen Stout said...

I'm so excited for you guys!!!!! I can't wait to see you pregnant!

Denise said...

I am very happy for you, as you are well aware. Can I find out the gender if I promise not to tell you? ;-)

Holly said...

How did I miss this??? I'm so excited for you!