Sunday, March 8, 2009

Fairy Tale Wrap Up

This week we wrapped up our fairy tale unit with The Three Billy Goats Gruff. We did some of the activities from the Evan Moor book I've mentioned before, and we also found some videos Jack liked on YouTube.

The Literature Pockets come with books of each fairy tale to color and cut out, but we also used several other books.
This is a book my grandparents got me for my second birthday. Jack loves it!

A while back I found this folk and fairy tale set in a book order for a good price.

I just happened across this book at the library. Jack got a big kick out of it, even though it was a lot harder than some of the other I Spy books he's done before.

Some of the other books we used that I don't think I've mentioned yet:

The Three Snow Bears

Hansel and Gretel

Rumplestiltskin

Rapunzel

Jack and the Beanstalk

No comments: