Sunday, March 1, 2009

I'm Calling It

It's spring. Yes, the wind chill was 7 this morning, yes, the flannel sheets are still on the beds, and yes, the calendar says spring doesn't actually start until March 20. But I'm done with winter. I have a pair of capri pants on the way and some new t-shirts arrived last week. (Really, that's the last time I'm ordering anything maternity. I'm serious this time.) So start your cleaning, open the windows, and enjoy your three extra weeks of spring. You're welcome.

3 comments:

My Blessings From Above said...

You crack me up! I guess I'll have to wait on opening the windows since we have about 3 inches of snow on the ground and it is still falling. I did open my windows on Friday when it was 60 degrees! Does that count! lol!

Amber said...

I am so glad I read your post, because the snow outside my window was really confusing me! Yeah for spring!! (you're so funny!)

Sara said...

Sweet! I'm going to go outside & tell the weather that you said it was spring, so I'm expecting some really nice sunshine tomorrow. Thanks Jen!!