Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It's Blast Time Again!


It's that time of year again! Homeschool Share will be accepting entries for the annual Blast contest beginning May 1. I participated last year and I even won a gift certificate, but this year I am recognizing my limitations and sitting it out (other than this part).

This year things are set up a little bit differently, so click on the button on the right for all the details. I am especially excited about the workbox category! The moms who run this site and submit ideas are all so talented that I know there are going to be some great submissions. Now get to work! : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Jen!! I don't think I'm going to have time to get anything submitted this year either! (but it's kinda fun being on the "other end" of contest this year and getting to "judge" some of the units! hee hee!)

I've got you entered into the contest!

Candace