Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Today is our ninth wedding anniversary, and as I've mentioned before, we don't usually do too much for this day. Last year, though, we began to use our anniversary as a sort of birthday celebration for our family.

With the birth of a child so recently, my mind has been very much focused on our little family this year, and when I read this article by Elizabeth Foss, this jumped out at me:

"I see my children as gifts. And before I even knew those gifts, I saw my husband as a gift. I have tired days and frustrating days, but those 10 people are always gifts in my life. And they know it."

Well, I have 3 people, not 10, but you know what I mean. And I hope they do, too.

Happy Anniversary.

4 comments:

My Blessings From Above said...

Happy Anniversary, Jen!

Denise said...

That is so great! Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture!

Angela said...

Happy Anniversary.....a little late!! You guys have been together for forever! By the way I love this picture too!!