Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Favorite Five Year Old

Is there any better way to start your birthday than getting a He-Man DVD? I think not.

We had to stop by Jay's office, so Jack took the opportunity to organize a sack race down the hall.


Later, we went to the Hat Symbol (Jack's name for Arby's) for lunch. The workers there were nice enough to look through all of their kids' meal toys for the two he was wanting, so we got two kids' meals. Points to Jay for thinking of this cheaper, quicker way to keep up from going to Incredible Pizza. (Here is the only picture I have of my 5 year old and 5 day old together today.)

The obligatory 4:30 picture.

This evening he got to choose his dinner (PBJ) and then we went to Braum's, where he chose some Birthday Cake ice cream. Happy Birthday, Jackabooter!

4 comments:

My Blessings From Above said...

Happy Birthday, Jack!!! Oh the sack race cracked me up and you are the second person today who has mentioned Incredible Pizza (in a blog post). I've never heart of it before.

Amber said...

Happy Birthday, Jack! My kids love Incredible Pizza, they make me take them every time we are in town. :-) It looks like he had a fun day, and what a cool dad for organizing a sack race!

Denise said...

Sounds like he had a great birthday!

Brandy said...

What a fun day! HAPPY Birthday!