Monday, August 17, 2009

The First Day of Kindergarten

We started kindergarten this morning!

We're going to keep using our version of the Workbox System to keep us organized this year. I know I've said it several times before, but I really am planning on posting about our experience with this sometime.

After completing a couple of envelopes, we went to an exercise class at the library. (The light in there is terrible for photography!)

We're participating in Muffin Tin Monday this year--maybe I'll even figure out how to link up sometime.

Jack thought this was a really fun way to eat lunch!

After we finished our story (more details later), Jack was inspired to do a little artwork.

All in all, the day went pretty well. I would rather that Jack hadn't been awake before 6:00, but at least he was excited. We have a busy week with school and other outings (as well as a house showing in a few hours!), so posts may be a little slow this week!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I keep wanting to try Muffin Tin Monday... I just need muffin tins! Looks like a fun day!

Anonymous said...

Hope that you had a great first day of kg, Jack. The money jar is almost full! RWBGMA