Sunday, September 20, 2009

Hiatus

Well, we're down to 10 days left at the old house and we're hoping the new house will be ready by then. Jay has interviews lined up this week and we're back and forth between towns. And Alice still does not love the car seat. Imagine the most stressful thing you can think of and then multiply it by three and then you'll know where we're at. Unless you're thinking of death, in which case you should divide it (is that the right operation?), since I am fairly positive that we aren't going to die from this. At least most days I think we'll survive.

Anyway, all of that is to say that I will be taking a brief break from blogging for the next few days as we try to get everything done. I have a house full of stuff to start dismantling, school to plan, a garage sale to prepare for, and a three month old who may be just a tee-tad spoiled. And to top it off, I have a sneaking suspicion that I missed the season premiere of The Office, so you know I must not be myself.

Check back next week and I hope to have some posts for you then!

2 comments:

Denise said...

I will check back often!

Angela said...

Oh I bet you can't wait!! I can't wait for new house pics! She must be kind of ok with the car seat considering in your facebook status she was sleeping in it!! Isaiah hated his car seat for awhile too but he hated everything for the first three or four months of life with his colic self!!