Saturday, September 5, 2009

Three Months

Today Alice is three months old. As usual, she was dragged around town doing things five year olds enjoy. She's usually a pretty good sport about it, and even seems to enjoy it. She always wants to sit on my lap and face the action.

This is where Alice can usually be found if she's not sleeping. And sometimes even when she is sleeping. They don't stay babies for very long, so I'm not too concerned about it. She also likes her bouncy seat. When you make the bird play music, she gets this huge grin on her face as if she's thinking, "You're playing that for me?!" It's downright adorable.

She can laugh now, and if she could just figure out how to move her arm out of the way, she could roll over. I love those thighs.

She also enjoys chewing on her fingers. Last night she found her thumb and almost soothed herself to sleep with it while I was in the shower.

Next week Alice gets to take her first out-of-state trip, and by the time she is four months old, we will have moved. It's going to be quite a month for all of us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't knock those thighs. I just heard on the news that people with bigger thighs live longer! So...there is hope for me!!!!!