Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Kitchen

When Jack was little, I really wanted to get him a play kitchen. Really, I wanted to get me a play kitchen, but I knew he would enjoy it. We didn't really have the room, though, so I made him a little kitchen area inside our pantry. He played with it quite a bit, especially since he liked to go into the pantry when he had to go to the bathroom.

When we moved here, the pantry shelves were not at a good height for a kitchen and we had this sad little corner where our random kitchen toys sat.

So for Alice's birthday, we got a kitchen! She did not know what to think when we came downstairs and insisted on going to wake up Jack and show him.

She got some new play food for her birthday, too.

She plays here every day--picnic is one of her favorite things!

The highchair she got has also been popular. I am pretty sure this was money very well spent!

No comments: