Thursday, March 1, 2012

Word of the Year: 2012 Edition

I really did pick a word for the year. I had it picked before Christmas, even. And now it is March and I haven't ever posted about it, though I've meant to a million times. The word? Time. Yeah, I haven't had time to blog about time, and that is the problem. There's been so much going on and it's probably going to stay that way for at least a few more weeks, so maybe sometime I will come back and say more.

How bad is it? I sat down to plan out some trips I need to get done soon and realized that I was planning to go to three different sites. Last Friday. That would be the day we went skating. Crap. Perhaps I need a Castle daily planner instead of my Castle calendar. (I am not cutting out Castle, though, even if I am pressed for time!)

No comments: