Friday, April 13, 2012

Fun Friday: Finally!

Way back in September we went to this park and Jack has been begging to go back ever since. It's on the other side of town, though, and it's not convenient at all. Every time we pass it on the highway I silently will him not to look over and notice it because I know if he does, I'll be subjected to an onslaught of begging to please, please, please not do whatever we're doing and just go to the park instead. Today was the day.

Even Sister took a spin. This was the long-awaited attraction.

The kids figured out how to climb on top. He doesn't look so sure, does he?

Eventually he relaxed and enjoyed it.

I'm pretty sure I was making the scrunchy scared face while Alice climbed this thing. It was way over my head and she did a little crossover thing at the top each time that had me sure I was going to have to visit the ER.

She did it!

Happy Friday!
(Pizza Party post at Metro Family today!)

No comments: