Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Ballerina Party

 Alice decided she wanted a ballerina party this year, so of course I went to Pinterest.  There are about four trillion ballerina ideas there, but my original plan was to have a dance student come over and teach the girls some steps.  Alice freaked out when I said this, though, so we kept it simple.  We invited a few friends over and I made them tutus--with no real ballerinas present!

 Water balloons have nothing to do with ballerinas, but my kids think they are a requirement for parties.

 We played Pin the Tutu on the Ballerina.  Two weeks later, the ballerina is still on the kitchen wall.

 It always cracks me up how much fun the kids have with this kind of game.  We played it twice and they still wanted more!

 There were presents...

 and lunch...

 and cupcakes, too!

Happy birthday!

No comments: