Monday, June 11, 2012

Exploring Oklahoma With Children

A while ago I mentioned that we had gone on a field trip.  Our trip to Deep Fork National Wildlife Refuge was for my first Exploring Oklahoma With Children article.  Each month we'll be going somewhere in Oklahoma (usually) and sharing about it in the print and digital issues of MetroFamily Magazine.  We're looking forward to many great adventures!

~~~
 "But if you want to have a good time, I don't care where you live, just load in your kids, and take some congenial friends, and just start out.  You would be surprised what there is to see in this great country within 200 miles of where any of us live.  I don't care what state or what town."

~ Will Rogers

1 comment:

danielle said...

We really love it there! I have to admit I forget about it a lot though!