Sunday, June 10, 2012

Happy Birthday, Jack!

 I love that you get excited about the little things.
(If you saw my recent facebook post about cereal, notice that there's no milk in his bowl.  They only wanted the marshmallows.)

 I love the way you get excited about the go kart--though I don't love to watch you drive it!

 I love the way you love traditions.

 I love the way you want to make everything you read or watch into a custom Lego set.

 I love your confidence.

 I love that you're willing to try new things.

 I love that you are committed.

 I love the way you love your sister.

 I love your sense of humor.

I love that you still love to snuggle.

I love that you made me a mama.
Happy birthday!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Happy Birthday, Jack!!

Unknown said...

What a very sweet post! The snuggle part is extra special!