Monday, June 25, 2012

Mashup

 Jack likes to do his best to scare me.  He's often successful.

 Alice likes to wear Jack's helmet.  I'm not really that bad of a driver.

A Saturday at my grandma's house

 Alice took a bat to the face.  Thankfully it was a padded SpongeBob bat, because the way Jack hits, we would been at the ER if it had been a real one.

 Birthday parties kind of make me feel like this.

 This pose is becoming more and more common.

 See?

 Jack made Alice a minifigure disguise.

 Using those baseball skills on SpongeBob instead of his sister.

 Library reading medals!

 Going to see Hank the Cowdog and Monkey Business last week.

I hope you're having a great summer!

2 comments:

Ethel said...

I love the pics of Alice and Jack together

Jen U. said...

Haha! I LOVE that pose! Her expressions are priceless!