Friday, September 28, 2012

Fun Friday: Entertainment Overload

 Usually I try to space things out a bit, but it seems like there are always a few times throughout the year where we don't do a thing for a few weeks and then there are the days like today.

 A couple of days ago I found out that there would be a homeschool bounce time, but we already had something planned.  We haven't been to the bounce place in over a year, though, and they don't have the homeschool times as often now (and I don't have the fortitude to take them to a regular open bounce time), so we went ahead and added it to the day.

 They had this new thing that Jack liked.  He also hit it off with another kid there and his mom asked for my number so she could text me about maybe meeting up sometime.  I didn't tell her that other than reading them, I am clueless about texts.  Hopefully this doesn't cause a problem.

 Other than the giant slide, I think Alice's favorite thing was styling her hair with the baseball blower.  She looked like she had walked straight out of 1987 when she was done.

Our original plans?  Seeing Hotel Transylvania on opening day.  Jack has been not-so-patiently waiting for this day since May and was soooo excited.  It was pretty funny!

Happy Friday!

~~~

Check out our favorite fall books in today's post at MetroFamily!

No comments: