Friday, October 12, 2012

Fun Friday: Dad's Day Off

 Today we were going to go on a field trip, but we decided not to because of the rain.  It was also Jay's day off.

 He took the kids out to lunch so I could get some work done.  I'm not sure, but I think I might have been even more excited than the kids were.  Obviously I was enthusiastic about the idea if I took a picture of them backing down the driveway.

 I snacked on the Mitt cookie Jay brought home for me last night and got to work on an article.  The rest of my afternoon was filled with cookie dough, apple butter, and baked potato soup.

This evening Jack showed off his hula hooping skills.  He can even tell jokes while he's spinning it around his neck.  I told him he was Branson bound.  After that we watched a movie--it was going to be Babe until I realized we didn't actually own it, so we ended up with Swiss Family Robinson.  Have you watched an old Disney movie lately?  They are so. so. long.  It was good, though!

Happy Friday!

No comments: