Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas at Home

 We went to our annual Christmas Eve party Tuesday night and then came home and got ready for Santa!

 Checking to see what he left them...

 TMNT earbuds!

 Hello Kitty earmuffs!

 After the stockings they were ready to see what Mom and Dad had planned.

 They got Jay Land of the Lost on DVD.

 Alice got Jack some TMNT toys.

 Jack got Alice some Frozen toys.

 Jack has gotten into G.I. Joe recently so he was excited to get some of the people.

 Alice got a sewing basket and...

 ...her very own little sewing machine!  She kept asking for one her size and I didn't think they made them, but a couple of months ago I saw these at WalMart for only $20.  Hopefully she will be able to do some things with it because she is excited!

 Someone hit the Infinity jackpot!

 Jay always tells Jack that he's getting too old for toys and he's going to be getting clothes, so he surprised him with this suit.  (Yes, we kept the receipt!)  Jack said his favorite clothes item (and the only other one he got) was his Dipper hat.

 The kids got their own cameras, which was a big hit!

 Alice spent the morning ironing her baby's clothes.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

I also got a new camera for Christmas, so I started using it and this is where my pictures on the old camera stop.  As soon as I figure out how to download the stuff of my new camera I will share about the rest of our day!  I hope you had a very merry Christmas!

No comments: