Sunday, January 12, 2014

Word of the Year: 2014 Edition

Further (adverb)
1.  to or at a more distant place or time
2.  to a greater degree or extent
3.  in addition to what has been said

That pretty much covers it.

This year we'll be traveling further than we ever have before, at least for our road trips.  I'm not planning on loading up the kids and heading to Rome anytime soon.

Since July I've lost 35 pounds, and I'd like to go further.

I'd like to go further with some of the past words I've chosen--some because I'm on the right track with them and some because I stopped early on and definitely need to go further.

I'd also like to make myself go a little further at the end of each day to make the next day a little better.  Do you know how awesome it is to come downstairs and already have the laundry ready to start?!  It's like living with a laundry fairy, even if I did have to drag everything down at 11:45 the night before.

I'd like to remember to go a little further to make my loved ones' days better.

Happy 2014!

1 comment:

Amber said...

You need to go further... to Germany! And WAY TO GO on the weight loss.