Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Our traditional St. Patrick's Day breakfast came with a note attached.
I found a printable scavenger hunt (I can't find the specific link right now, but it's from something I pinned) for the kids to do.
One clue had them looking in the fridge.  (Yes, my fridge door looks like that.)
Another one had them looking in shoes.
The third clue was on the door and they not only walked by it multiple times, but they were even both standing there looking out the window and didn't see it!
Once they found it, they realized their prizes were on their beds!
They had a note and candy!
I put in gold chocolate coins, Rolos, and Twix.
Then it was finally time to eat!
Later we went to Bounce U with a friend.

When we did our artist study today we had mint chocolate chip shakes for tea time!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments: