Monday, June 16, 2014

Fourteen Years (And More)

 Fourteen years ago today we got married!  We didn't do anything special tonight because we spent the weekend walking down memory lane at our 20 year high school reunion.

 One of the biggest highlights for me was seeing this room.

 
 This is where we first met almost 22 years ago--first hour Honors Chemistry, which I had no business being in and actually cried to the guidance counselor to get out of after a semester.  That's really probably a whole blog post itself, because sometimes when I hear Jay talking over chemistry with Jack I think I still have some unresolved issues about that whole awful time.

 At the end of our senior year (a year in which I took exactly ZERO science classes), we began dating.  Someone recently posted this picture from the graduation after party which I had never seen before.

20 years later we look pretty much nothing like that anymore, but I wouldn't change a thing.  Happy anniversary!

No comments: