Monday, July 28, 2014

Par for the Course

We've started a week out of town, but the day began with a tetanus shot and a trip to the pharmacy.  When we got to the hotel, I found that a bottle of shampoo had leaked all over my bag, and when I went to wash the bag, I found that we have the slowest draining shower of all time.

It's kind of how things have been going lately; as soon as we decided to work like crazy to get the house ready to sell, Jay got sicker than he's been in the 22 years I've known him.  At the same time, the lawnmower broke (not a good thing when you have a 5 acre yard and the grass is still lush and green thanks to a cooler than normal summer), the bathroom sink clogged and backed up, and we had to get a new washer and dryer.  All this to explain why there still haven't been many blog posts!  

Thankfully, these are all minor problems in the grand scheme of things and although I may have to bring my bag home in a trash sack to wash there, we should have a fun week away--and I will post about it when we get back!

No comments: