Saturday, March 12, 2016

Basketball Season

 
 We made it through basketball season!

 Monday night they had an awards ceremony where the kids got trophies and there was also a clown.  I'm just telling you about the clown so I can post the next picture.

 Jay and I were having the best time watching Alice crack up at the clown.

 Team selfie!

 In Alice's division, it's still okay for the coaches to coach in the middle of the game.
 
 And they move a lot slower, so moms can get much better pictures.

 Alice really enjoyed it!

 Jack was playing full court with mostly kids who had played quite a bit before, but he really did a good job!

 He improved a lot over the season and became a pretty good defender.

 Most of my pictures of his games are blurry, though!

 They won their last game 42-17!

 We celebrated at Coney I-lander!

Thanks to all the family and friends who came out to see the kids play!

No comments: