Sunday, November 20, 2016

Family Thanksgiving 2016

 Preparations started Friday for our annual family Thanksgiving dinner at home.

 I still haven't come across my recipe binder since the move, and it has all of my Thanksgiving standards, so I had to figure it out from old blog posts.  If you look closely, you can see there are slips of paper in the different dishes.  I did that to make sure I had all the dishes out that I needed but it also made me realize about 10 minutes before dinner that I hadn't made the stuffing.  Thankfully, StoveTop takes about 10 minutes to make.  Ha!

 Everything's on the table!

 I'm so thankful for these three!
(And in the interest of honesty, this is normally where I sit, but I made Jay sit there so the background would be nicer.)
 
 Because we really don't need to see this in the back of all of our Thanksgiving pictures, do we?

It was yummy!  
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: